Get the most
from your outdoor activities

With WHIP LIVE you track your motorbike, bike and walking trips easily and accurately, display detailed statistics of your outing and the route traced.

Activities allow you to record all your workouts and explorations, have them with you at all times and share them with whoever you want. Thanks to WHIP's new tracking technology you record your activity with absolute precision, get all useful statistics and your times on online leaderboards.

Discover the functions of Activity

The 4 viewing modes allow you to see the data you are most interested in at any time. With WHIP you have all your activities at your fingertips and can share them with other users or keep them private, compare yourself with other users thanks to the online rankings and discover all the segments you have passed through.

4 display modes

The 4 types of screens allow you to monitor instant speed, distance, elevation gain, slope, altitude and average pace, or view the map in full screen by simply swiping with your finger.

Auto-pause and screen rotation

When you stop, the activity pauses and WHIP resumes it as soon as you start moving, so you leave your phone in your pocket and enjoy the adventure. With the rotation of the screen you track with your smartphone on the handlebars in the optimal position.

Your activities at hand

Thanks to the Timeline and the scrolling graph, you can visualise and analyse your performance in detail. You can also save your activities and review them whenever you want on your profile.

Measure your performance

View the segments you passed through and see how you ranked compared to other users, or create your own and analyse your performance measured to the tenth of a second.

Watch the tracking tutorial

Frequently Asked Questions

70% of WHIP LIVE's functions are free, the remaining 30% is unlocked by subscribing to Plus functions, designed to bring the best of technology within reach of those who want the most out of their sporting adventure.

These are the Plus functions included in the subscription:

  • Turn-by-turn navigation
  • Unlimited Points of Interest, Activities, Segments and Waypoints on the route planner
  • Extra maps, available offline, in 3D and with wind and rain layers
  • GPX export of all routes and activities
  • Security Contacts Plus
  • Direct support

The trial gives free access to all Plus functions for a limited period. All 3 subscriptions have a trial period at the beginning. The first 14 days of the annual subscription are free. On the 6 months and monthly subscriptions, the free trial period is 7 days.

No charge is made at the start of the trial period. On expiry, the selected subscription is renewed and the amount is charged through the payment method connected to the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.

There is no difference in functions, the only difference is the length of the subscription and the trial period. 14 days on the annual subscription and 7 days on the Monthly and 6-Months subscription.

In short, all of these three, the annual, six-month and monthly subscriptions give access to all Plus functions.