Sales Representative Live Tracking events
We are looking for a salesperson to join our core team as a representative and salesperson of our Live Tracking service for events. The candidate will operate in the territory of Central and Southern Italy.
The Live Tracking service is an innovative tracking system that improves the safety of participants in outdoor sporting events, without the need for organizers to rent additional devices. The service also includes track release and live public broadcasting of the event. Our Live Tracking is provided directly to organizers of sporting events such as hiking, running, cycling, MTB and motorcycling.
The work is on a commission basis. The commission paid to the salesperson depends on the candidate's experience, and is charged on each invoice arising from the provision of Live Tracking to organizers of individual events or event circuits. The cost of the Live Tracking service varies depending on the number of participants and days of the event.
Live Tracking Event Sales Tasks:
- Searching for prospectuses of events, circuits, associations, and companies to provide Live Tracking service for events
- Closing contracts to provide WHIP service with participating organizations.
- Marketing, communication and pre-during-post event support, in cooperation with WHIP's Marketing team
What skills we will verify:
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in the sales team of an organization or company operating in the world of outdoor sports Excellent presentation and negotiation skills with clients
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A minimum base of networking with organizations, circuits and associations that organize outdoor sports events in Italy
The following skills will also be valued:
- Ability to work within in a flexible and dynamic team
- Intermediate experience with CMS and client management platforms
- Passion for outdoor sports: Trekking, MTB, road biking, motorcycles.
Working location: Remotely.
Contract of Employment: Project work, VAT number
Typology: Project work
Duration of contract: To be determined with the candidate.
Salary: On commission. The commission paid to the salesperson depends on the candidate's experience, and is on each invoice arising from individual event organizers or event circuits
Some of the benefits the candidate will receive:
- Participation in cycling/trekking days
- Participation in sporting events
- Participation in product testing and demo days
- Knowledge of and meetings with top brands in the European Automotive/Outdoor industry.
- Remote interviews
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Preparation of guidelines on social distancing
- Virtual meetings
- Preparation of sanitation & disinfection procedures.
The search is aimed at candidates belonging to both sexes (L 903/77). It is also requested to include authorization to process personal data (art.13 D Lgs 196/03 and art.13 GDPR 679/16).