We are your safety in outdoor sports. WHIP LIVE accompanies you on your motorcycle, bicycle or hiking outings with innovative features designed for your safety.
safety and support
WHIP LIVE was born with a promise: to make safety features in outdoor sports available to everyone. When you practice activities such as biking, motorcycling, or hiking in remote locations, it is easy to run into risks such as injury, vehicle breakdown, or loss. But with WHIP LIVE's technology, you can now count on a tool that offers a solution to these problems.
With Live Tracking, for both solo and group outings, Safety Contacts and the Support and Safety section, you will have useful features that will make your outdoor sports experiences even safer.
Learn about safety features
Automatically send location every time you leave to people who care about you
Share Live Tracking to your exit group to see you on the map in real time.
Communicate your GPS coordinates in case of emergency and find mechanical or medical assistance near you
Your Personal Live Tracking
Inform those who care about you automatically
Monitor your group
Get help in a few moments
Watch the Live Tracking tutorial
Follow Our Adventures
Frequently Asked Questions
Register and set your default activity typology, then add other users. Now you are ready to track your first activity. If you're comfortable instead, you can easily plan your first route. Then you can synchronise your devices and apps for future outings.
If you want to see all routes on the app right away, open the Explore section and find a route around you, you can save it to your routes. In the Routes section you access the Route Planner. You can see all your activities in the Home section and in the Profile section you will find the activities you have tracked, with the general settings at the top right.
Open the Route Planner from Home or from the Routes section. Remember that if you change the type after you have already added waypoints, the previous route will not be adapted. Select your starting point from your current location, either by pressing and holding for more than 3 seconds on the map or by using the indicator.
Add a point of interest, activity or segment to your route. Points of Interest are valuable places, utilities and services that you add to your route as a waypoint. The gear icon next to each waypoint allows you to edit or delete it. The three horizontal lines on the left are used to shift the individual waypoint upwards or downwards, before or after on the route. When you have finished the route press 'Save' or navigate directly to the route.
Yes, you can download WHIP LIVE for free and use all the main functions. 70% of our functions are free, the remaining 30% are part of the paid Plus subscription. The tracking, outdoor basic maps, segment leaderboards, live safety tracking and route planner are free.
With WHIP LIVE you have a tool for safety to rely on to prevent danger or solve an emergency. Before tracking, you can enable LIVE TRACKING to be monitored during your activity by one or more contacts you have selected.
While tracking you can use the Support and Safety button, the shortcut to respond immediately to your needs when you are in trouble. You can send an emergency call, find hospitals, pharmacies and repair stores in the area.