Join Plus
Explore to the fullest

Navigation, Offline Maps, Full Planner, Maps Plus, 3D view and Weather Layer. WHIP Plus has everything you need for your adventures.

With WHIP LIVE Plus you won't need anything else for your adventures, everything you need for your outings is at your fingertips, discover new places, analyze roads and trails to the fullest, navigate everywhere without limits and download offline maps.


Navigate any terrain with no distance limits

Route Planner

Create a route with no distance or waypoint limits


Unlock all outdoor-specific maps


Track and navigate even when there is no internet connection

3D View

To best consult all the routes

Navigate on all-terrain

Let WHIP LIVE Plus guide you on your next adventure. Our navigation recognises any type of road,from paved roads to isolated off-road trails. Always get turn-by-turn directions; text, voice or both.

Unlock the route planner

Create your route easily. You have no limit of waypoints and can use Plus points of interest such as viewpoints, restaurants, fountains and petrol stations to plan your track

9 HD maps for every sport and condition

The Plus map styles are specific to motorbikes, bicycles and trekking and help you find the right routes for your sport, even in 3D!

All your maps available offline

Download the areas you want to keep using when tracking without data connection. Offline maps are always there when you explore the unknown.

Wind & rain indicators

Always see the live wind and precipitations indicators on the map, when you are tracking or when you are searching for routes to go riding.

Track and Explore

without limits

Activity Recording
Segments & Leaderboards
Social Network
Route Configurator
Search Engine for Routes
Import GPX
Export Activity GPX
Export Public Routes GPX
Synchronize with Strava
Synchronize with Garmin
Join Events
Turn-by-turn Navigation
Offline Maps
On-map Wind & Precipitations
3D Maps
Unlimited Waypoints
More Map Styles
Export any Route GPX
Safety contacts
Direct Support

Frequently Asked Questions

Plus gives you access to all of WHIP's features such as unlimited Navigation turn-by-turn even for routes over 30 km, sport-specific map styles, 3D visual, the ability to export tracks, and more.

70% of WHIP LIVE's features are free; the remaining 30 percent are unlocked by subscribing to Plus features, designed to offer the best of technology within reach of those who want the most during their outings.

These are the Plus functions included in the subscription:

  • Turn-by-turn navigation
  • Unlimited Points of Interest, Activities, Segments and Waypoints on the route planner
  • Extra maps, available offline, in 3D and with wind and rain layers
  • GPX export of all routes and activities
  • Security Contacts Plus
  • Direct support

The trial gives free access to all Plus features, for a limited period. All 3 subscriptions have a trial period at the beginning. On the annual, the first 14 days are free trial. On the semi-annual and monthly, the free trial is 7 days.

No charge is made at the start of the trial. On expiration, the selected subscription renews and the amount is charged using the payment method connected to the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.

Navigating a route is super easy, choose the route you are interested in navigating from the explore section or from among your routes and click Navigate. You can choose to navigate the route from the point closest to you or from the starting point. DONE_


You have both voice and text commands available, via settings you can change how the route is recalculated to suit your needs. By clicking the elendo in the upper right corner you can view all the textual information in roadbook style.

By clicking on "CLOSE MAP" we have access to other display modes that allow us to see data such as speed, elevation, slope, or a hybrid view between data and map for navigation.