Content Marketing Apprentice.
- Video and image content creation for app, newsletter, online advertising and publications on owned, earned and paid channels
- Copywriting production for ads, articles and site pages
- SEO optimization website and app store
Skills we will test:
- Intermediate or advanced skills with one of the following: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign (or other graphics programs)
- Intermediate or advanced skills with at least one of the following: Final Cut, Premiere, After Effects (or other video editing programs)
- UX and UI skills
- Copywriting skills
- Good knowledge of Excel and the Microsoft Office suite
- Intermediate SEO skills
- Good knowledge of the English language
Are considered a Plus:
- Experience working at online titles, blogs, e-commerce or industry apps
- Passion for outdoor sports: Trekking, MTB, Enduro
- Knowledge of the Facebook Ads platform
- Knowledge of Google Analytics platform, Tag Manager and Data Studio
- Knowledge of French, Spanish or Portuguese
- Remote Interviews
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Preparation of guidelines on social distancing
- Virtual meetings
- Arrangement of sanitation, disinfection or cleaning procedures.
The search is aimed at candidates belonging to both sexes (L 903/77). It is also requested to include authorization to process personal data (art.13 D Lgs 196/03 and art.13 GDPR 679/16).