Digital Marketing Intern
We are looking for a person to join our Marketing team as an intern in WHIP's Digital Marketing activities, with the purpose of offering a prospect for the candidate to be placed within WHIP's core team.
- Managing social media channels Instagram, Facebook, Twitter.
- Managing Linkedin, Techcrunch, Crunchbase business channels.
- Researching and contacting running, cycling and bike influencers
- Partner research (online publications, bike clubs, bike-clubs, bike rentals, bike and bike events)
- User Support
- Social management skills
- Market research skills
- Networking, PR and customer relations skills
- Copywriting skills
- Good knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Office suite
- Good knowledge of the English language
Are considered a plus:
- Passion for two-wheel sports
- Knowledge of French, Spanish or Portuguese language
- Experience working at online titles, blogs, e-commerce or apps
- Knowledge of the Facebook Ads platform
- Knowledge of Google Analytics platform.
Working location: Castiglion Fiorentino (AR); Remote start option.
Contract of Employment: Internship Contract.
Type of work: full-time
Duration of contract: 6 months
Some of the benefits the candidate will receive:
- Participation in cycling/trekking days
- Participation in sporting events
- Participation in product testing and demo days
- Knowledge of and meetings with top brands in the European Automotive/Outdoor industry.
- Remote interviews
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Preparation of guidelines on social distancing
- Virtual meetings
- Arrangement of sanitation, disinfection or cleaning procedures.
The search is aimed at candidates belonging to both sexes (L 903/77). It is also requested to include authorization to process personal data (art.13 D Lgs 196/03 and art.13 GDPR 679/16).